The Consultative and Diagnostic Department (CDD) of the Children’s State Hospital of St.Vladimir is a medical institution of the 3-rd level and provides highly qualified specialized outpatient care for children.
Patients from children's city polyclinics (1-2 levels) are sent to CDD in the absence of the treatment effect, in order to clarify the diagnosis, correct individual treatment selection in case of complications during the disease, to decide on the need for hospitalization, as well as in the absence of children clinic at the place of residence of the specialist or type of diagnostic examination necessary for your child.
CDD working hours: Monday-Friday from 08:00 to 20:00
CDD employees are ready to consult, conduct diagnostic examinations, clarify the diagnosis and prescribe treatment for your child, and also, if necessary, send the child to hospitalization in our hospital or in specialized medical institutions in Moscow.
Consultative appointment with CDD specialists is preliminary:
Tel: +7 (499) 748-04-83 daily from 08:00 to 20:00 (please note that operators speak only Russian)
* Consultation is carried out if the patient has an appointment paper (form 057/у-04).
To get consultation or conduct a survey in CDD as part of the compulsory medical insurance program you need to provide:
- Referral for consultation or examination from the clinic (form 057/у-04), prescribed by the attending physician and certified by the institution’s seals.
- Compulsory medical insurance policy (Health Insurance) of the child (and its photocopy).
- Extract from the child's outpatient card (form 027 y).
- Child's identity document (birth certificate or passport) and its photocopy.
- Identity document of one of the parents or guardian.
* Children under 15 years old visit a doctor accompanied by an adult (one of the parents or guardian)
** The basis for refusing consultative and diagnostic services in CDD as part of the compulsory medical insurance program is the lack of relevant documents.
Recording on MRI:
+7 (499) 268-22-65 (please note that operators speak only Russian)
Recording on CT scan:
+7 (499) 268-84-11 (please note that operators speak only Russian)
+7 (499) 268-84-62 (please note that operators speak only Russian)
Outpatient consultation and inpatient treatment for a fee are provided:
- citizens without registration in the Russian Federation;
- citizens who do not have a referral from a polyclinic at the place of residence / registration or a valid compulsory medical insurance policy and who wish to receive medical care in our hospital;
- to citizens who have referrals from a polyclinic and valid compulsory medical insurance policies, but who wish to receive medical care in our hospital beyond the procedure and conditions for providing medical care to the population in addition to the State Guarantee Program and targeted comprehensive programs.
If the patient is late for an appointment for more than 20 minutes, the consultation or examination can be rescheduled for another time if the doctor has time for recording.
Due to the specifics of its work, the Consultative and Diagnostic Department reserves the right to replace medical consultants without warning parents.